Miss & Mrs Queen Of India An Beauty Pageant
1. The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the
2. Contestant must be a naturally born, genetic female.
3. Contestant must be of 18-50 years of age as of the start date of the National Pageant
4. Contestant is a citizen or legal resident of India or India born.
5. Contestant can be girl & divorced, widowed, married with or without children.
6. Contestant is in good health physically and mentally and is able to perform the
professional responsibilities of National Titleholder.
7. The applicant uses the prefix Miss & Mrs (or equivalent) before her name.
8. If selected as a National Titleholder, I will continue to hold said title granted until my
successor is selected or appointed.
9. Applicant understands and agrees that Miss & Mrs Queen of India a Beauty Pageant shall
determine all issues as to eligibility to compete in the national pageant. Contestant must
agree to abide by that determination both as to themselves and other applicants.
10. Good Character: Applicant is of good moral character, and has not, nor her father, her husband,
has not engage in any activities which, if disclosed to the public, would bring herself, the Miss & Mrs.
Queen Of India A Beauty Pageant, employees, directors, agents, volunteers, staff,sponsors, or related
companies into disrepute, ridicule, or contempt including but not limited to, any type of use of illegal
drugs, any other illegal behaviour or activity, any felony conviction, probation or misdemeanour
involving moral turpitude.
11. Applicant agrees that if selected as a contestant to compete in the, Miss & Mrs. Queen of India
Pageant, they will participate in the national pageant and if selected as the National titleholder will
compete at the International pageant. Assume all responsibility for payment of fees. Contestant
agrees to book reservations and stay at the host hotel or venue during the dates of the National
12. I understand and agree that if I am selected as a Contestant or National Titleholder, all
decisions concerning production, promotions, photographs, advertising, program, media,
social media, endorsements, testimonials, appearance, and all other aspects of the Miss & Mrs.
Queen Of India A Beauty Pageant as well as throughout my reign are solely at the discretion of the
Miss & Mrs. Queen Of India A Beauty Pageant.
13. Contestant understands and agrees that any misconduct, negative innuendoes or
misrepresentation of themselves or other participants, through any form, be it oral,
written and/or by actions, will be grounds for disqualification, without question. Incorrect
information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after
14. Contestant is not a party to any contract written or verbal with any person, firm, business,
Public Relations Firm, publicist, charity or corporation in respect to any present title that
she holds or may hold, nor has Contestant made any commitments for the future
regarding any such titles.
15. Contestant must be willing to release, unconditionally and forever, any claim against Miss & Mrs
Queen Of India A Beauty Pageant its parent and affiliated or related companies and their respective
officers, sponsors, directors, partners, volunteers, employees, agents and assigns, which they may
have by virtue of their participation in the national pageant, or by any use of their name, likeness,
voice, and/or biography in connection with the national pageant, including use in promotional and
16. The organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the
applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at
her own risk.
17. The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modelling agency at
the time of appearing for the auditions.
18. The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or
19. The Organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any
account and for any reason whatsoever.
20. The applicant should not have won the pageant previously.
21. The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a
representative of any country other than India.
22. The regional round expenses (travel & ramp, stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
23. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as
per schedule given.
24. The Organisers are not responsible if the sponsors do not make good the prizes promised
25. Contestants are not share own personal information (Like Mobile No., E-Mail Id, Address
and Other Info) in any case Organiser are not responsible for any kinds of happening.
26. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as
per schedule given
27. The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
28. During their reign, all Titleholders agree to be loyal to the Miss & Mrs. Queen of India a Beauty
Pageant and give their time and energy to their pageant title only. That this is the
Titleholders main pageant-related priority and that Titleholder will not promote verbally,
in writing, or on any social media any other pageant title(s) or pageant system(s).
29. I understand and agree that I will not enter into any agreement employing any person,
company, firm, association or attorney as my agent, personal manager, publicist, or
business manager, or in any other business capacity in connection with my activities as a
Titleholder or National Titleholder.
30. Miss & Mrs Queen Of India A Beauty Pageant may disclosed any and all information provided
by me to any person for any purpose.
31. Contestant understands and agrees to authorize Miss & Mrs. India Beauty Queen Pageant and
those authorized by the Miss & Mrs. Queen Of India A Beauty Pageant to research and verify the
information I have given on this application for this pageant including personal and
professional background, character, work history, awards, and qualifications.
32. Refunds: I understand and agree that in the event the Miss & Mrs. Queen Of India A Beauty
Pageant determines I am ineligible and not allowed to compete in the National Pageant, I will not be
entitled to any refund whatsoever. Under no circumstances and not for any reason shall I be entitled
to a refund in whole or in part of any fees paid. All fees paid to the Miss & Mrs. Queen Of India A
Beauty Pageant are not refundable and not transferable in full or in part under any circumstances.
This includes, but not limited to entry fees, advertising fees, application fees, program book ads,
pageant admission tickets sales fees, guest meal fees, extra event fees, crown and sash fees, special
award fees, and any other fees paid to Miss & Mrs. Queen Of India A Beauty Pageant by anyone
including, but not limited to Contestants, Sponsors, Family Members and Advertisers. All fees paid to
the pageant is not refundable and not transferable in full or in part under any circumstance.
33. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries. The
schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the
34. In the event of any dispute, the organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
35. The Organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
36. Deadlines are determined by the number of entries.
37. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
PLEASE DO NOT COURIER YOUR DOCUMENTS TO US, YOU CAN MAIL US.